Public and Legal Notices | Hong Kong Free Press HKFP
Invitation for bid
Project Title: Printing of Books for Session Plans, Lesson Plans and School Reports
Identification No.: ICB/014/ME-2019 Date: 6 September, 2019
- The National Procurement Commission on behalf of the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste is inviting eligible bidders to submit Bids for the Printing of Books, Session Plans, Lesson Plans and School Reports.
- The scope of works includes printing of School Materials for the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports, with details provided in the Bidding Document (BD). The bidding is being conducted through International Competitive Bidding.
- The Bidding is open to all eligible international and national Bidders meeting the minimum following criteria:
- Three (3) years of experience as main supplier in operation prior to the Bid submission date, with an important part of its business in the development of printing/publication and bound educational or informational materials.
- Successfully completed as main supplier one or multiple similar contracts within last two (2) years, including development of educational or informational materials with a minimum contract value of USD 300,000.00 (Three hundred thousand United States Dollars).
- Have lines of credit and bank statements to meet the cash flow of USD 250,000.00 (Two hundred fifty thousand United States Dollars).
- Complete Bidding Documents and further information on criteria and scoring can be obtained free of charge by written email request or visiting the National Procurement Commission during office hours at the address below:
Ms. Jumerlinda Freitas, National Procurement Commission
Avenida de Balide, Dili, Timor-Leste
Email: [email protected]
- Instructions for bid submission, including documents required, are included in the BD.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of USD 25,000.00, valid for 108 days from the date of bid submission.
- Bids must be received no later than 1500 hours local time on 23 September 2019. Bids to be placed in Tender Box or by email as per information above (n.4). Late bids will be rejected.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held on 13 September 2019 at 1500 hours local time at the address above.
- Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the closing time for the submission of the bids at the same address specified above in the presence of Bidders who wish to attend.
Aniceto do Rosário
Director, National Procurement Commission