Corey Feldman, My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys: Feldman names Charlie Sheen as abuser
Only a handful of people have seen Corey Feldman’s explosive documentary in its entirety after the website containing the film crashed amid claims Feldman was “hacked”.
But the alleged abuser Feldman promised “everyone on the planet will know” has since been revealed as actor Charlie Sheen, who Feldman claims raped fellow child actor Corey Haim in the 1980s.
Sheen has “categorically denied” the claims of abuse against the late Haim in the past, after the same accusations were made by a different actor.
Feldman, 48, who rose to fame alongside Haim in several films they starred in together as kids, said he would be naming six people who allegedly molested him and Haim, via My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys.
But his website returned an error for viewers who had paid for access.
Those who were invited to the LA premiere, however, have seen the film in full.
SPOILER ALERT* 4 ALL OF U WHO COULDNT C THE FILM LAST NIGHT, IM SHATTERED BEYOND COMPARE! SINCE THEY R TRYING 2 PAINT THIS BLATANT ATTACK ON MY 1ST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS 2 SPEAK FREELY AS A HOAX, PPL R WRITING WE NEVER SAID THE NAMES, HERES PROOF IT HAPPENED! https://t.co/9IBre5o0RO
— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) March 10, 2020
A journalist who was at the premiere, Amy Kaufman from the LA Times, tweeted immediately after the screening that the alleged abuser named in the film was 54-year-old actor Charlie Sheen. Feldman did not claim Sheen abused him, only Haim.
“In #MYTRUTHDOC, @Corey_Feldman alleges that Corey Haim told him he was raped by Charlie Sheen on the 1985 set of “Lucas.” Sheen has denied this claim previously and does not issue a new denial in the film,” Kaufman wrote.
“In the film, Feldman says Haim told him he was bent over by Sheen in broad daylight between two trailers and sodomized. Crisco oil was allegedly used as lubricant. Story to come from the screening — the only place the movie was screened since the live stream website did not load,” she continued.
news.com.au has contacted Charlie Sheen’s management.
IM READING YOUR QUESTION, BUT I HAV NO AMSWERS? THE SITE STOPPED SELLING TIX, AND I AM WAITING 4 THEIR STAFF 2 WAKE UP ON EAST COAST. I WILL UPDATE ALL OF U AS SOON AS I KNOW IF THE FILM WILL STILL STREAM 2DAY! THIS WHOLE THING IS SABOTAGE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!
— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) March 10, 2020
In #MYTRUTHDOC, @Corey_Feldman alleges that Corey Haim told him he was raped by Charlie Sheen on the 1985 set of “Lucas.” Sheen has denied this claim previously and does not issue a new denial in the film.
— Amy Kaufman (@AmyKinLA) March 10, 2020
In the film, Feldman says Haim told him he was bent over by Sheen in broad daylight between two trailers and sodomized. Crisco oil was allegedly used as lubricant. Story to come from the screening — the only place the movie was screened since the live stream website did not load.
— Amy Kaufman (@AmyKinLA) March 10, 2020
Elsewhere in the documentary, Feldman named three men he had previously accused of sexual abuse.
The first was Jon Grissom, his former assistant who had small roles in License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream, along with the owner of Soda Pop Club – an 80s nightclub for underage child actors – Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss.
He also named Alphy Hoffman’s late casting director father Bobby Hoffman, then alleged Dominick Brascia, a former actor who died in 2018, had sexually abused Haim.
Brascia was also the first to discuss allegations against Charlie Sheen in 2017.
Grissom and Weiss have both denied the allegations in the past, while Hoffman has not publicly addressed the claims.
In 2017, Dominick Brascia, one of the alleged abusers Feldman named in his film, claimed Haim disclosed the same incident involving Charlie Sheen.
Brascia said Haim told him before he died that Sheen, who was 19 at the time, had sodomisd him when he was 13.
“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas,” Brascia told the Enquirer. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”
The next day, Sheen released a statement through his representatives to the Hollywood Reporter saying: “Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations.”
In a further twist, Haim’s mother Judy sided with Sheen during an appearance on The Dr. Oz Show, which aired two days after publication of the National Enquirer article.
Today’s bombshell documentary premiere ended in disappointment for worldwide viewers.
An hour after the film was supposed to air, a message on Feldman’s site read: “Please be patient. The hackers are trying to prevent the stream from airing. The program will begin momentarily. We appreciate your patience and support!”
Later, Feldman promised to rectify the error so those who had paid for access could watch the film “as soon as possible”.
Some viewers managed to watch the first 17 minutes of the doco, which began with a message from the director Brian Herzlinger.
“Watch with an open mind, an open heart, and make your own decision,” Herzlinger told viewers.
In the minutes of footage, Feldman describes how he urged Haim to “tell his story”, and pen a book outlining his abuse before he died, but it cut out before any mention of alleged abusers.
According to LA-based entertainment journalist Ashley Hume, the screening went ahead, but Feldman decided not to lead a panel discussion afterwards.
She did not reveal the name of the alleged high-profile abuser.
#Mytruthdoc ended and Corey said it didn’t feel right to continue with the panel discussion. Says he doesn’t know if the streaming will work tomorrow but is hoping a distributor will pick it up now More videos up on my IG(@AshleyHume).
— Ashley Hume (@AshleyHume) March 10, 2020
Flocking to Twitter this afternoon, viewers grew increasingly frustrated over the crash, demanding a solution from the star himself, who tweeted “IT’S TIME!” when the premiere was supposed to begin.
Not only is it not working, the timer keeps resetting to 30 seconds
— Darling_Nikki_Jo (@Jo_BunnyXo) March 10, 2020
Mine also says forbidden 😕
— Mariahla Dominique (@miwuvsfoodcx) March 10, 2020
It isn’t working!
Was this a scam all along???
— SFTelco (@SFTelco) March 10, 2020
Can you please read your responses and address the fact that we aren’t able to login?
— Timothy Bennett (@mabalabam) March 10, 2020
Feldman later followed up with a message saying the film would actually start 15 minutes late “due to 2 the website crashing”, and insisted the glitch was “actually a good thing”. But the stream still remained unavailable.
One follower who tweeted from the live premiere said the screening was delayed for the audience, too.
Another fan said: “At the premiere of Corey Feldman’s new documentary and he just called for the lights to be turned on after 15 minutes.”
Feldman then appeared on stage telling fans his tech team confirmed they had been “attacked”.
Ahead of the documentary’s anticipated release, Feldman said he was “scared” about naming the well-known figure.
“The one name that is the most dangerous, the one I’m most scared about – it’s going to be like Harvey Weinstein all over again,” he recently told NBC4 California.
“We (Haim and I) had both been molested as children.
“He was raped physically. I was raped emotionally. I was molested.
“I am saying every name that affected … our lives, and we have victims talking about their experiences.”
Last week, Feldman also claimed he’d been targeted at his home, in threats he linked with an alleged stabbing with a syringe in 2017, according to TMZ.
He also claimed a truck once tried to run him over, believing the attacks were all in relation to the tell-all documentary.
The actor has previously detailed the alleged abuse he suffered while working as a child star in 1980s teen movies including Stand By Me, The Goonies and The Lost Boys.
In several interviews, he has spoken of the “dangerous” dark underbelly of Hollywood, which he says has been permeated at all levels by paedophilia, often referring to a “Hollywood paedophile ring”.
In his autobiography Coreyography: A Memoir, Feldman revealed shocking accounts of his own abuse, but says he was forced by his publishers to conceal the name of his attackers.
The memoir also detailed Haim’s alleged abuse on the set of Lucas, but did not name Sheen.
“At some point during the filming (of Lucas, Haim) explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was ‘’what all guys do,’’ Feldman wrote.
“So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers during a lunch break for the cast and crew,” continued Feldman, “and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.”
In a 2017 appearance on The Dr Oz Show, he did utter one name, claiming that his former assistant Jon Grissom was the first to take advantage of him in the 1980s, which Grissom denied.
Feldman also said that he had been molested by former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss.
Weiss has not commented on allegations by Feldman.
Around his same time, Feldman also claimed in multiple interviews and on social media that he had reported members of a supposed Hollywood paedophile ring back in 1993 to the Santa Barbara Police Department.
Police denied this claim.
Feldman has long blamed the media and police for his close friend Haim’s death, saying that the refusal of these two groups to out his friend’s abusers resulted in his battles with drugs and alcohol that led to his death.
Haim was one of the biggest stars of the 1980s, with leading roles in films including Lucas, Watchers and the Oscar-nominated Murphy’s Romance alongside Sally Field and James Garner.
The boys first worked together on the 1987 vampire flick The Lost Boys, and paired up again in the films License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream.
Over the years, Haim dated Alyssa Milano, Nicole Eggert, Holly Fields and even Victoria Beckham at one point.
Feldman and Haim had a chance to share the screen for the last time in 2007 with their reality show The Two Coreys, which was cancelled after two seasons.
Haim died as a result of drug-induced pneumonia in 2010.
Originally published as Corey Feldman reveals alleged abuser